Felting Tutorial | Felt Flower for Headbands | HandiWorks #42
Technique a beautiful guide to Felting for beginners and more experienced felterers. – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hH1kZ4qKfQ
A simple tutorial on how to make an easy felt flower.
These flowers are great for accessories such as headbands and hair clips.
Super Cute! Craft tutorial. You can do this with paper too. Thank you for watching!!
Wool felt sheets – 1mm thick – Available in small sheets 20x30cm or per metre. you can buy on eBay
1. Fold felt in half and trace circles, you need to cut out only 7 circles. It can be one or two colors of circles.
2. Lay out 1 circle, this will be the bottom of the flower
3. With the remaining 6 circles, fold in half twice and glue in the middle.
4. Time to put it together! Lay the pieces down on the bottom circles as shown
5. Cut off the tips and glue down
6. You can attach your flowers to clips or plastic headbands
Enjoy your time working with HandiWorks…
The Temperature of the Air on the Bow of the Kaleetan by Chris Zabriskie is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)