Felt Craft Tutorial | Flower Craft for Headbands | HandiWorks #44
A simple tutorial on how to make an easy felt flower.
These flowers are great for accessories such as headbands and hair clips. Super Cute! Craft tutorial. You can do this with paper too. Thank you for watching!!
Video Link: https://youtu.be/Cdi2JTTCheA
Making felt flowers or other fabric flowers is addictive! Check out the links to other fabric flower tutorials below if you want to make more…
Wool felt sheets – 1mm thick – Available in small sheets 20x30cm or per metre. you can buy on eBay
1. Cut a piece of felt 1 1/2” wide by any length (depending on how big you want your flower). Fold it in half and stitch just the edge closed.
2. Cut little slits into the folded part of the felt.
3. Roll your flower up gluing it along the way. Once the glue is dry fluff it in place.
4. To add a little more embellishment I cut out some leaves. Then with some embroidery floss and a needle I stitched around it to add interest.
5. Glue your flowers onto the felt covered cardboard (onto the ugly side).
6. You can attach your flowers to clips or plastic headbands
Technique a beautiful guide to Felting for beginners and more experienced felterers.
Enjoy your time working with HandiWorks…
Heartbreaking by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)