5 DIY FLOWER TUTORIALS | CREATIVE IDEAS | HandiWorks #92
5 DIY FLOWER TUTORIALS: CREATIVE IDEAS
1. Silk-ribbon embroidery: Silk-ribbon embroidery is a romantic, old art that uses ribbon, embroidery floss, and perle cotton to work beautiful floral motifs and decorative stitch patterns by hand
on garments and accessories.
2. Crepe Paper: Crepe paper is great for making paper flowers, garlands, decorations, costumes, etc.
3. Felt Fabric: Felt can be made of natural fibres such as wool or synthetic fibres such as acrylic. Felt has been used in many cultures as a material for clothing, Crafts, footwear, rugs and even tents.
4. Quilling Paper: Quilling is the art of rolling narrow strips of paper into coils or scrolls, and arranging them to form elegant filigree.
5. Embroidery Floss: Embroidery floss or stranded cotton is a loosely twisted, slightly glossy 6-strand thread, usually of cotton but also manufactured in silk, linen, and rayon.